-thinking,analyzing,dreaming and writing by DENIYA-

Pesan Untukku ;)

Labelsnya Celoteh2ku
Private Contact to ME
PRIVATE MELLOW CORNERnya Deniya

Emailnya:deniya_p@hotmail.com Deniya Patricia's Facebook Profile
My Blog Friends
Credit to

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER




Jones Act
Jones Act Counter

San Fransisco....wait for me,ok!!
October 20, 2008

just being so insane,making fly away my mind so far to the place called SAN FRANSISCO...its not SF cafe,ok??!! its really a city tht located in bay area of california state....
Actually,i've been there long time ago...when i was kids,its been almost 25 years back anyway but believe me i still remember most of the memories when i was there....
i was 4 years old at that time,its such an unforgetable moment one coz im still the only kid in my family,i also still the only grandchild from my opa and oma....our destination last time was visiting oom mardy (mama's brother) who stayed and studied there in hayward...gosh,how lucky he is anyway until now also,huhuhu...




nowadays during my depressed time coz thinking about my life,suddenly i was thinking tht one day tht should be great if i can stay there...yes,in San Fransisco...i keep picture it on my mind nowadays,its great coz i can feel a lil bit relief during my tension time lately...i want try to grow my faith about it tht one day i might possible shifted there, of course with my dad also...wow there should be a great time for him who already worked during his 40yrs of his life...

i got certain plan already for my life, i know tht some of it doesnt work,seems like God loving me so much coz He keep tested my faith for Him :)....well,even the economic condition getting harder nowadays,even america bcomes collaps one day but i believe there's nothing impossible in this world...

Labels:

posted by -deniya a.ka Siti Daniati- @ 1:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Sharing is Caring with ME

Photobucket

Name: -deniya a.ka Siti Daniati-
Home: Bintaro Jaya, Indonesia
About Me:
seorang cw yg keras,gemar berteman dimanapun,berani,independent,pnya jiwa sosial yg tinggi,ga suka basa-basi,bawel krn trlalu care sm org,bnci org ingkar janji,gigih,BT sm ktidak adilan,krja keras utk mencapai keinginannya..
See my complete profile
Celoteh2 Sblumnya
=UNFORGETABLE SHOTS=

=Unforgetable Journey Ever=
  • AAC dan kisahnya
  • Kawah Putih in memory
  • Pengalengan Fun
  • Jakarta's Art with Luv
  • From Bandung With Love
  • Archives
    Photo Album
    My Inspirational Readings