-thinking,analyzing,dreaming and writing by DENIYA-

Pesan Untukku ;)

Labelsnya Celoteh2ku
Private Contact to ME
PRIVATE MELLOW CORNERnya Deniya

Emailnya:deniya_p@hotmail.com Deniya Patricia's Facebook Profile
My Blog Friends
Credit to

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER




Jones Act
Jones Act Counter

i love him...is it harmful to admit it??
August 26, 2008


i met him in the jungle of cyberworld...i picked him as 1 of my 's friend frm my best friend's friends list,lol...i did flirt but i thought it will be just passed by flirt like wht mostly happened ;p....but then,it's been almost a year i get to know him better n better time by time...actually,i nvr imagine tht 1 day i can reach until ths level...wht level? yeah,being close 2 someone tht we care& love with heart...understanding each other,influence each other n also caring each other without any word spoken...
its really like a magic...he just quiet n speak whenever he feel he wanna speak compare to me,the one tht most of the time always talk n talk n talk...but with less word speak up,we can try understand each other...all the thngs abt him makes me smile, n even since the 1st time i met him,i can erase totally a memorable man frm my mind ;p...he light up again most of life's hope by his present...he willing to pass a lot of time together with me (complete package with my disability),he never look me down since he knew im a wheelchair girl...God,i cant stop myself 4 not fall in love with ths guy..
i knew people will see wht appears on his outside look...he also appear with his annoying attitude sometimes...but then,i always believe tht deep down beside his mean attitude,there's such a greatest love there...his heart even most vulnerable than other people's heart,thts y he act like tht...i dun mind to sacrifice wht i can do&have now...i dun mind to adjust myself (as long its still in my control&logic),coz i believe there's nothing 2 b wasted frm every single thngs tht i did...im so loved him bcoz of him with his heart,true heart who can sincere accepting my condition...tht must be the most wonderful experience i've ever had in my life...God really send gorgeous prince who saved me frm suffer moment....and definitely im living in my own fairy tales now...
but,if ths fairy tales doesnt end with happy ending one,then nvm...it's always such a perfect experience 4 my entire life ever...i love him,n never a harmful 2 admit it or even to feel it really deep inside my heart ;)
love u my dear...wish i can light up ur life also...coz if God willing,i really want to be the one tht u love also 4ever...

"Bagaimana bila akhirnya ku cinta kau...Dari kekuranganmu hingga lebihmu...Bagaimana bila semua benar terjadi...Mungkin inilah yang terindah" (Tentang Kamu by Bunga Citra Lestari)


Labels:

posted by -deniya a.ka Siti Daniati- @ 5:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Sharing is Caring with ME

Photobucket

Name: -deniya a.ka Siti Daniati-
Home: Bintaro Jaya, Indonesia
About Me:
seorang cw yg keras,gemar berteman dimanapun,berani,independent,pnya jiwa sosial yg tinggi,ga suka basa-basi,bawel krn trlalu care sm org,bnci org ingkar janji,gigih,BT sm ktidak adilan,krja keras utk mencapai keinginannya..
See my complete profile
Celoteh2 Sblumnya
=UNFORGETABLE SHOTS=

=Unforgetable Journey Ever=
  • AAC dan kisahnya
  • Kawah Putih in memory
  • Pengalengan Fun
  • Jakarta's Art with Luv
  • From Bandung With Love
  • Archives
    Photo Album
    My Inspirational Readings